DEVICE SOFTWARE UPDATE (version 220.127.116.11 for Trax Play and T14 models)
We'll pass on the technical stuff leading to general performance improvement, and go straight to what's even more interesting for you: battery life!
Choose from several update rates and use your Trax up to several days on a single charge!
New LED indications
The light indications of the device will be different once you have updated it:
When the device is ON (unplugged)
Blinking orange: searching for GPS or GSM signal
When turning the device OFF
When the device is plugged in
Blinking green: device is charging
How to update my tracker?
1. Plug the device into a power source with the USB cable.
2. Wait for a minute (to allow its connection to cell networks, which are needed during the update).
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 sec. Release it when the light turns orange.
4. It will search for software updates (blinking orange)
5. It will then prepare to download a new software (green)
6. A new software is being downloaded and installed (solid orange). The update is complete once the solid orange light disappears. Your tracker will then go back to regular charging.
7. Unplug the device and reboot it (turn it OFF, then ON again).
To enjoy the new features of your Trax, update the app from the App Store or Google Play.
(Depending on your phone, you may need to uninstall the app and re-download it from the App Store or Google Play)