By default, Trax Play is a live tracking device. This means that the tracker sends its position updates as frequently as every 15 seconds to the mobile app. It gives the user a real-time feeling. An important feature when your pet or child is out of sight.
Articles in this section
- Can I track my hold luggage?
- Does Trax Play have a microphone?
- Network coverage in the US
- The difference between Trax and Trax Play
- Travelling with Trax Play
- What battery life can I expect with Trax Play?
- What does LIVE tracking mean?
- What's in the box?
- Where does Trax Play work?
- Can I use Trax Play for small pets or objects?