Update your tracker close to a window or outside in order to get a better signal:
1. Plug your Trax device into a power source.
2. Wait for the LED to turn green.
3. Press and hold the power button until the LED light changes to orange. Release the power button.
4. Wait until the LED changes to a solid green again and keep the device connected to the charging cable until the LED begins to flash green again, indicating that it is charging.*
5. Turn it OFF.
6. Take your Trax outside and turn it ON
7. The LED will indicate the connection of the device by flashing green when it is connected correctly and updating its position in the Trax G+ app.
*If your device is fully charged the light will stay a solid green colour and will not flash green.