Editing your Geofence is easy in the Trax G+ App.
To change the shape or size of the Geofence:
1. Click on your Geofence on the map or in the list of Geofences in the menu.
2. Click "Edit"
3. Move the points of the Geofence to adjust the shape or size and click the centre once complete.
4. Click "Save" to apply the new adjustments.
To change the Geofence name, alerts or schedule:
1.Click on the Geofence on the map or in the list of Geofences in the menu.
2. Click "Settings"
3. Click on "Edit Schedule"
4. Under "Weekdays" you can adjust the days the Geofence is active
5. Under "When", you can choose the hours you want the Geofence to be active, or choose "All day" to have the Geofence always active.
6. Choose whether you want alerts when the Geofence is entered, exited or both under "Notifies"
7. "Trackers" allows you to choose which of your Trax devices are connected to this Geofence, (if you have multiple devices).
8. "Delete Schedule" to remove any schedules from your Geofence.
9. Click "Save Schedule" to make sure your new settings are applied.