To create a Geofence:
1. Zoom in on the area of the map that you want the Geofence to be in.
2. Click the Geofence button at the bottom of the screen.
3. Click the screen in the place you want the geofence to start.
4. Add to the Geofence border by clicking on the screen, (each click will join the preceding points with a line).
5. When you are ready, click back on the first point to close the Geofence.
6. Name your Geofence, adjust the settings for the notifications and schedule if required and click "Save"
If you want to edit your Geofence you can do so at any time by clicking on the geofence and choosing "Edit" to make changes to the shape and "Settings" to change the notifications and schedule settings and to delete the Geofence. See more about editing Geofences here