To Update the Firmware on your Trax device follow these steps:
1. Connect your wireless charging pad to a power source and place your Trax G+ Device on the Wireless Charging Pad. Keep it there for the entire duration of the Firmware Update*
2. In the Trax G+ App, go into the menu and select "Update Devices"
3. Your Trax G+ device will show as "Trax Tracker" with the Bluetooth ID number
4. A notification will show to remind you to keep the device on the charging pad throughout the entire update process
5. Hit "Upgrade" and wait until you see the "Firmware Upgrade Successful" notification
6. You can see your Trax G+ devices current firmware version by clicking on the Trax G+ in the tracker menu and selecting that devices settings
*Failure to put the Trax G+ device on the wireless charging pad may result in the Trax device failing the Firmware Update.